Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Temple Square .

Today Justin and I went to Temple Square with Sammatha, Austin & Kennedy! It was so much fun. I think we liked the tour of the Conference Center the best! The flowers on Temple Square were absolutely beautiful! The colors were amazing! It looks like a warm spring day but it was actually a little chilly from the wind! Justin had a lot of fun. He was a tired guy when we got home. :)
Justin and Mom at the reflecting pond!
Austin, Hillary, Sammatha, Justin & Kennedy on the roof of the Conference Center.
Justin and Mom ready to go home! It has been a fun day!
Justin thinks that he is so big. He wanted to stand and look at the water.
Kennedy, Austin and Justin outside the Conference Center.

1 comment:

marci said...

So cute! I didn't know you had a blog! I love the pics at temple square- I am dying to get up there and take some cute ones of my kiddies! Thanks for the motivation!


Oh- you can check out our fam blog at www.bedingfields.blogspot.com! Too fun!