Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Can You Say Goose Egg

Justin didnt have such a good day. This was Monday (2 days ago). That morning we went to Haylie's house to help her weed her backyard. Justin feel right on his nose on the corner of the wooden flower box and cut his nose and forehead. Then later that day I was at a friend's house and he tried to take down the couch and got the enormous goose egg. I couldnt believe how fast it bumped out! I was a little worried about a concusion but after about 30 seconds he was crying more to get down than from the pain. All I know is that he didnt want Mom to hold that cold rag on his head or try to cuddle him. Now he has this enormous bump and green bruise on his forehead. Oh, the bumps and bruises of walking toddlers!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer! (I saw some pics on Kristal's blog too.) And poor little Justin. At least he was ready to run around again! Hope to see you this fall or winter!