Thursday, August 21, 2008

In-Vitro Round #2

We are starting round #2 up to the U. Yep, we are ready for more chillins! I've started the birth control pills. Yeah, its crazy but I do start with those and take them until September 13th. On September 7th I will start my first injection hormone, Lupron. Our target transfer day is October 7th! Keep your fingers crossed for us!! Then we start the nasty progestorone shots, and hopefully will be doing those for 12 weeks... meaning the procedure worked!

PS
if you or anyone you know is struggling to get pregnant, I strongly recommend UCRM at the U. That is Utah Center For Reproductive Medicine. Check it out
http://www.utahfertilitycenter.com/

1 comment:

The Quarnbergs said...

I hope all goes well and SUCCESS!! Yeah those shots totally suck, but boy are they worth it! Is the success rate larger for you when your body has already gone through this once?