Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coloring Eggs

Yesterday, Justin and I went to Grandma Clark's to color eggs with the cousins. We had so much fun. I didnt know if Justin would be too interested in actaully getting up to the table to dye the eggs. I was surprised when he jumped right up there with the other kids. The first egg we were going to color was going to be yellow. I handed Justin an egg and then held out the spoon for him to put the egg on so I could ever-so-gently lower it into the dye, when Justin just plopped it right into the dye with a splash. Well, that was the end of the spoon. It was fun and he was so proud to show his dad all of the eggs that he colored.

After we colored eggs we went outside and played. We swung in the swing, played sidewalk chalk, threw the ball, ran around-and-around the tree, and wore mom right out. It didnt surprise me when Justin fell asleep in the car before we got home. But as soon as he woke up he had to show Tyler his Easter eggs. What a cute kid! Thanks Grandma Clark!!


Mom & Justin

Justin smiling for the camera!


Here is Justin and Cousin Brody. They are quite the buds. Brody always wants to wrestle with Justin but Justin doesnt quite know what to think or do! It is so much fun to watch them play.

Kennedy, Sidney, and Sadie

After playing outside the kids were quite hungry. While Grandma was making PB&J's for everyone I walked into the living room and found Kennedy reading to Justin. Justin loves to be read to so this worked out perfect for me. Kennedy is 7 years old!


1 comment:

Abs and Me said...

Looks like tons of fun! I can't wait to do eggs with Abbie, but I'm sure it'll be the same way, but she's into throwing things so we may not even get them in the dye!!!