Thursday, June 25, 2009

BOY & BOY


We have 2 healthy babies!! Hurray! We are so excited and feel so blessed. And to our surprise
they are both BOYS!
Both babies are growing and are right on track. Baby A measures 20 weeks 0 days and Baby B measures 19 weeks 4 days. So they are both on schedule. In the picture Baby A is on the right and his head is at the top. Baby B is on the left with his bum in the air (sort of getting cut off by the edge of the picture) and his face down by Baby A's rear! haha. This picture is actually upside down so Baby A is head down and Baby B is transverse with his head on my right side. Isn't it all so amazing!
We got tons of ultra sound pictures and this is probably the best one of them together. But there is no mistaken it...they are both proud little boys! Tyler and I were both surprised they are both boys. We are so excited though. We have prayed for a family for so long and don't mind that were will have 3 boys under 3!!
PS They are fraternal twins...that means NOT identical.

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

First and most importantly, I WAS RIGHT!! LoL - jk. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Holy cow that is so exciting! What a blessing - three healthy boys!! Congrats you two!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Are they identical?!

Emily said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I keep picturing 3 little Justins running around. (At least you'll get your dishes done!)

kelliemcc said...

WOW! How exciting for you guys! You will have three handsome boys who will someday make their dad proud by winning best rear end in high school, I can hardly wait!

marci said...

Congrats! I've been thinking all day that you would have 2 boys... I must be psychic! :)

Justin will have so much fun with two little brothers!

The Quarnbergs said...

I am so glad that they are both healthy and growing good! I can't remember what I guessed, but yahoo!

Tavia said...

Congratulations! Tyler's going to have a sports team before you know it. LOL
I'm so glad things are going well and HEALTHY! Wahoo!

Kevin and Kristi Cloward said...

Boys are the BEST!!! Count your many blessings :-) Three boys I know I can handle....but four.....ask me in about two months. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Natalie said...

YAHOO! congrats to you guys! so happy for you. 3 little boys... you will have your hands full (believe me!)

Stephanie said...

I knew it!!!! haha So excited for you. Congratulations!!!

Gingerlylizzy said...

Whoo hoo!!! You make super cute boys!!! I am so excited for you. And LOVE the pic. That is such a miracle :)

kelliemcc said...

Hey we missed seeing you guys at the parade, all though it was great to chat with Tylers family! Did you guys go to the class reunion? Tell Justin Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Abs and Me said...

Congratulations Hill! That is so exciting!

I'm a little behind in the times, so I apologize for not congratulating you sooner!

Becky said...

Congratulations I am so excited for you guys. Your boys will be the best of friends and always have someone to play with.