Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SNOW DAYS

Justin loves playing in the snow. Tyler taught Justin to scoop the snow with his skid steer. Hopefully, I can upload a cute video of him running the skid steer around.


Last week, I snuk out of the house while my mom watched the twins and me and Justin played in the snow. I had more fun than I was expecting.
Justin loved helping me shovel the drive way. I gave him the dust pan and he went to work! It was so much fun!

The snow on this day wasnt much for packing. This was the best snowman we could muster up. Justin was proud of it though. He set it on the porch step to "save it for Dad."





3 comments:

Unknown said...

How Cute. I love playing in the snow.

Racheal said...

Ok that last comment wasn't from Jordan I am not sure who that was. It's from Rach.

Natalie Bagley said...

You are such a great mom!