Saturday, December 18, 2010

Girlfriends Christmas Party

I am one of the luckiest girls ever. My girlfriends from high school still get together every year for our annual Christmas Party. Its our tradition to make home-made gifts for each other and share. The year we made 7 gifts (8 if you wanted one for yourself) to exchange. This year we went to Park City for the day and went shopping at the outlets. We had lunch and had so much fun laughing our butts off. We had dinner at Tiff's house and then we came back home. I came home to a house full of sleeping kids and a happy husband! I told you I was the luckiest girl ever! Thanks Tiff for an awesome party and thanks Tyler for letting me go!

I made the 3 pumpkins. They go with the turkey I made a couple years ago.


Trisha made this flower pot stick.


Mandy made the chunky block pumpkin.


Natalie did the Family Proclamation with my family pictures in it.


Tiff made this..


Michelle made this...


Liz made us all key necklaces.


Heather made the menu display.


Thanks girls! I love all of the gifts! Cant wait for next year!
We missed you Andrea!

1 comment: