Tuesday, March 15, 2011

He's a climber!

Fisher has turned into a CLIMBER! What do you do with a climber? Well, for me I have gates all over my house. I have a gate in the kitchen to block him from getting to the chairs from one side of the kitchen and a pack-n-play in the door way so he can't get in from the other side. If he can't get the chairs that means he can't get on top of the counters. If he does have a chair then he uses the horizontal backrails like a ladder. Justin was not a climber other than to climb up to help with dishes. That was cute because I only had one child. Now this is just pure craziness! And to top it off, Fisher is a fast little guy; so when the gates do come down he is into something! Sometimes he likes to dump out the toy bin and takes it to the kitchen to climb. He is learning so fast!





That face says "Are you talking to me?" all over it.
We love you Fisher!

No comments: