Friday, March 1, 2013

I have Boys!!

January 1, 2013.

One night I was going to bed and something caught my eye.... a wooden sword on the kitchen counter.  It hit me like a load of bricks... I have Boys!!!  It brought a smile to my face and I even laughed a little out loud. 
 
I began looking around and all sorts of things were standing out to me.  It made me so happy to look around my house and see the evidence that little boys live here!!
 
Hunter's books.
 
An ice hockey table in the middle of the living room.
 
Shoes left where ever they land.
 
 Ninjago books and hand held video games on the entertainment center.
 
Justin's DS.
 
 A soccer ball behind the recliner.
 
Toy boxes in the corner of my living room.  And yes, those are bouncey balls with handles on them.
 
More toys.
 
Wooden paint-at-home racecars on the kitchen table right next to the siperman puzzle the boys finished just hours before.
 
The stack of arts and crafts on the kitchen table.
 
Crazy bendy guy hanging from the kitchen utinsil drawer saving all of the toys in the toy drawer.
 
Little frog guy watching crazy bendy guy save the toys. 
 
 
I loved noticing all of these things.  I took pictures and went to bed...leaving all of this evidence that boys live here just the way they left it! 

1 comment:

Racheal said...

That's cute. Also very good on your part not to pick them up. ;)