Friday, February 21, 2014

IPTI - Day 12 of 13

July 18, 2013.

Almost done with therapy......one more day.........Today was a little off for hunter today. I think it was trying to get the home program set up and a little chaos in the gym today! So happy we did this!!

While setting up the home program Muriel walked me though each step I was to do at home.  They wrote up a program with pictures of Hunter in each position and hold.  It will be some work but worth it.




I made a new friend while at therapy.  Since there is only 2 children in therapy at one time the mom's get to spend a lot of time together.  I am so thankful that Hunter and I were paired up with Carla and Reese.  Carla was so much fun to get to know.  She taught me that even though my child has disabilities he can still do all the things he wants - even if it is play baseball or run in races.  I am thankful for her wisdom and for her sharing so much with me.  I am so thankful that Reese was paired with Hunter.  They are 6 years apart in age but on the same page when it comes to desire and commitment.  Reese worked hard for 3 weeks right along side of Hunter.  Thanks Carla Thorne for everything....I will miss seeing you everyday!

No comments: