Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Fisher and Hunter

September 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Fisher and Hunter!! I can't believe my twins are 4 years old! How time flies. We sure love our Hunter-Bunter and Fish-Fish!! These are a few of my favorite pictures taken around their "birth" day.

Fisher and Hunter about 1 week old. This was the first time I held them at the same time.
I loved this moment.

Fisher weighed 4 lbs 7 oz and was 19 inches long. 
He was so long and thin. He is a few days old here.


Hunter at about 2 weeks old. 
 He was 4 lbs 9 oz and 18.5 inches long.


Justin with his baby brothers for the very first time. 
They are 24 days in this picture.
 
The boys slept in one crib in my room forever. 
He were so cute all snuggled together.

Fisher and Hunter were the only 2 people sleeping at our house at this point.
 Hunter had some hair!


Grandma Helen died exactly 2 months after the twins were born. They are about 7 weeks in this picture. Hunter has his protective arm on Grandma like he wants to tell her that everything will be ok.

 Almost 2 months old. This was their 1st Thanksgiving day.
 
Fisher taking care of Hunter. My cute boys.
 
They are about 9 months here. I loved how cute they were in their helmets! 
Look at Fisher pulling to stand!

2 weeks shy of being 1 years old. This was at Kjell and Paige's wedding.

I sure love these two boys!  They have brought so much joy to our family!  It is amazing how fast time flies and how fast they have grown.

No comments: