Thursday, June 26, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY JUSTIN

Justin is officially 1 years old!! I cant believe how time flies by. Last night Tyler and I played the "Remember when...." game. I remember the night before I was induced I just laid in bed (cause I couldn't sleep) and wondered just how my life was going to change. WOW - has it ever changed. I love being a mom and I know Tyler loves being a dad. It has been so much fun! We love it so much that we are going back for In-Vitro Round #2 in October. I know that sounds so far away but I will have to start my medication in August. We are excited. Definitely scared of the possibility of twins but we will take whatever Heavenly Father gives us!

So back to the birthday boy. This morning we sang happy birthday to him and then gave him his present. We got him a Radio Flyer Wagon (just like cousin Brody's). It will go camping with us and where ever else we need it to go. Then Justin and I met Tyler for lunch at the new JCW's. In celebration of 1 year we got a small Raspberry shake (JCW's small is GINORMOUS). It was so good and definitely not on the diet. But today is a special day and we celebrated. Tonight we are going to the Horse Parade in Lehi and then to Grandma Clark's for a BBQ. It will be a fun night. The official birthday party with cake and ice cream is going to be on Sunday. I will definitely post those pictures. I took pictures this morning and at lunch but I am too lazy to get the off my camera. I will post them I promise.

1 comment:

kelliemcc said...

Yea for Justin, Happy Birthday!!!