Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I about went crazy.....

I about went crazy last week becuase our computer bit the dust and I was without a computer for a few days but we finally got a new one!! I felt like my connection to the outside world was lost without the internet! Thankfully, all of my photos were backed up on an external hard drive so I didnt loose any of those. Also, today Tyler borrowed a cool contraption from a guy at his work that allows us to hook into our old computer's hard drive and retrive the information on it even though the old computer wont even turn on! So we didnt loose anything. So I am back and will hopefully be checking up on everyone's blog again!

2 comments:

kelliemcc said...

I have been missing my Clark Family fix! Glad you're back!! I need to know the name of that fancy contraption, we have our old computer just laying around and we want to pull stuff off of ut and put it on this one that we use, do tell!

Emily said...

I don't know what I would do if that happened to our computer. Probably freak, because I think I'm addicted to the internet. I do EVERYTHING online. Glad to hear you were able to retrieve all your old files. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!