Monday, December 8, 2008

Girlfriends Christmas Party

My girlfriends and I are so much fun! Every year we make homemade Christmas gifts for each other. This is what this year produced.......
-
Michelle cheated and bought these joy blocks

Me and Heather went in together and made the turkey.

Mandy (ok really Cody) made the bird house.


Trisha did her "favoritve things" and gave us a micro fiber cleaning cloth, homemade snicker doodle cookies, a paper pad, gum and hand sanitizer!



Natalie made the aprons. I am so proud of her...this was her first sewing project...and what a project it was (she made 6 of them).



Liz mad the treat jar. I had this out ont he counter but had to put it away because Justin only wanted treats and no real food!



I cant wait until next year!! It is so much fun every year!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Okay those things are REALLY cute ideas!! What a fun tradition!

Emily said...

That is a fun idea! So cute. (And you look fabulous!)

The Fusselman's said...

Ok Hill that is why i threw in the "Home made jelly!" just kidding hope all is well with you guys! Have a awesome Christmas. I love ya!