Sunday, December 28, 2008

4-Wheeling in the Snow

The day after Christmas we went to my Dad's house and rode the 4-wheelers in the snow. Justin loved it! He loved riding on the 4-wheeler with Tyler and he really liked riding in the sled behind the 4-wheeler with Mom (until we crashed). The crash wasnt bad just a little cold!



Justin got new snow clothes for Christmas. He looks so big in them! My dad had a little heater in the garage for the kids to sit in-front of to warm up.

We rode with my sister and her family. This is my brother-in-law, John with his two kids Emmiline and William.

1 comment:

Emily said...

He looks like a little puff ball in that snowsuit! ;) Miss the snow--please enjoy it for me. It was over 70 Christmas day and we kept getting reports of the snowfall in Utah. We're all very jealous. Glad you had a good Christmas!