Friday, March 20, 2009

Bye-Bye Binky

Well, I did it. I cut the end of Justin's Binky off. He has only been having the Binky at bedtime and nap time for the last 2 months and Tyler has been urging me to get rid of it all together. So the last couple of nights haven't been so easy. When he cries I give in so easily and think that tomorrow will be better. So I guess you could say that cutting the end of the Binky off was more for me than him.

It was so sad. I cut it off and then I handed it to Justin. He put it in his mouth and it feel right out. He looked at it and got a pouting lip and started to cry because he could tell that it was "broken". He wouldn't put it in his mouth anymore and just kept handing it to Tyler to fix.

So last night was not so bad. He did great. He didn't even cry for it and he slept all night. I cant believe that it went that smooth. Lets hope that night #2 will be that good.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That is too cute - I'm glad it went over pretty smoothely!