Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm 30!

Wow, I can't believe it. I am 30-years-old! Yesterday was my real birthday. Tyler and I went to dinner and did some errands. Thanks to Megan and Lee for watching Justin!!


Last Saturday Tyler had a little party for me at the park. He invited family. He surprised me witha cake from Dippidee. I love Dippidee! I swear this thing weighed at least 40 lbs! It was soooo good.


Here is an up close of the cake...



While playing on the toys at the park, Justin fell and hit his lip. It bled for a long time. We finally got it to stop after about 30 minutes. He was so mad at us because he wanted to get back out there and play.


10 comments:

Emily said...

Happy 30th Birthday!

marci said...

Holy cow that cake was YUMMY! Thanks again for sharing! (you know how much I LOVE Dippidee!)

Happy Birthday!!!!

kelliemcc said...

Happy Birthday!!! That is the cutest cake, what a great husband you have.

Gingerlylizzy said...

Happy belated 30th! I will be catching up in the summer :) What an adorable cake... the Weekley's sure love you!

anna jo said...

holy crap, boo! it's been so long!! how have you been? I'm so glad you found me :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hillary, I can't believe this is the year we will be turning 30. I always thought 30 was so old, but it's really not :)

joni said...

hey!!! how are you? I found you off of Tiffany's Blog. Your little boy is sooo cute. How have you been where are you living etc... I cant wait to catch up. talk to you soon.

Joni Gottfredson Hackney

Abs and Me said...

Happy Birthday Hill!! I can't believe I missed it! I hope you had a good one! Your cake was beautiful!! I've never seen one like that before!

Hey, I'm glad you and Anna found each other!! It only took me a couple of months to let you know. Sorry about that!

Carrick family said...

That looks yummy! I haven't tried that cake place. Tyler did sure a good job on picking the cake for u! Happy Bday!!!

Tavia said...

Happy Birthday! It's so good to read about your cute family.