Monday, August 10, 2009

A visit with Brandon

This weekend was super fun. On Saturday night I got to visit with a good friend of mine that I have not seen in about 6 years. Brandon joined the US Army about 10 years ago and was stationed in Germany. He married a girl that he met there and has been there ever since. In 2001, I visited him and his wife in Germany.

Brandon and I grew up together. He lived just 2 doors down. Most people thought we were twins cause we were always together. We did everything together. We have always remained friends even though miles seperate us! I will have to look for a picture to scan and post of us together when we were younger.

Thanks to Brandon and Didi for taking the time to visit with me and a super big thanks to Tyler for chasing Justin around so I could have a relaxing time!

No comments: