Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My new favorite thing

My new favorite thing is this way cool cleaning stone. You know all those hard water spots and build-up you get in your bathroom sinks and toilets? Well, if you live in my neighborhood and don't have a water softener then you know what I am talking about.

I used this cleaning stone especially made for porceleain sinks and toilets that my mom gave me. I LOVE IT. It only took a few minutes at each sink and then at each toilet and walla....I have no more hard ward spots, build-up or rings.

My mom got it at Walmart and it is called "Pure Clean Cleaning Stone". You find it in the cleaning aisle. I couldn't find it on the Internet but here is one like it. I don't know how much the one at Wallymart is but my Mom said they are CHEAP.

Anyway, I loved it. I have never enjoyed sticking my hand in the toilet as much as I did after using this stone!! You should try it.

Don't worry, I used it in all the sinks first and then all of the toilets and then I threw it away. I will start with a brand new clean one the next time I do my sinks!!

6 comments:

kelliemcc said...

Thanks for the tip, I love anything that makes the chores easier! Good news on the babies too, can't wait to hang with you guys again, it was really fun!

Tavia said...

I'll have to look for it. We do have a water softener, but it's still good to know. Thanks! The part about your hand in the toilet makes me laugh. Ha!

Lee and Marie said...

You ROCK! Thanks for the tip! I'm excited to try it out :) I hope things are going so great for you and that you're feeling good :) Keep up the good work!

Lindsey said...

I don't believe you - I am never using your sinks again!!
Just kiddng :)
So.. I want to THANK YOU for this post - because I HATE the rings around the toilet!! I clean my toilets once a week but STILL - a ring that won't go away!
I am getting one of these asap.

Emily said...

Why am I not surprised that you give cleaning advice on your blog. ;) I needed this when we lived in Wisconsin. I'd clean the toilets and just a few days later there was an ugly ring around them...drove my bonkers!

Emily Page said...

I actually went to Walmart yesterday and picked some up. They work wonders. They are awesome. Thanks for the great tip.