Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Big Break

Today I got a big break. Thanks to my mom, my sister Kristal, and to Grandma Nancy! I rounded up 3 baby-sitters for the day and I cleaned the house all by myself!! This is how it went:
  • Arranged all 3 tenders
  • Finally made it out the door after 2 hours of hurrying to make the day happen
  • Dropped Justin off at Kristal's
  • Dropped Hunter off at Grandma Sing's
  • Dropped Fisher off at Grandma Nancy's
  • Arrived home after 1 hour of running kids around and started cleaning like a mad woman
  • I finally finished cleaning and got out of the shower and headed out the door with wet hair and not a stitch of make-up on to pick up the boys.
  • I arrived at my Mom's house and made Mom, Dad and Kjell dinner
  • Fed babies and came home.

It was such a great day. I got the entire house cleaned from top to bottom. I also cleaned behind the fridge and under the stove. And I finally got to clean the water-spotted dirty blinds around the master bathtub! All those wonderful water spots came from Justin splashing in the tub!

I think I am going to have to have breaks like this more often!! Thanks to all my tenders...I couldn't have done it without you.

Oh, and to top it all off...I didn't even have to cook dinner. We got McDonalds....I was pooped!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I think we have different ideas of a "break." ;) I was thinking you got sitters and went off to pamper yourself or something! You're so funny. Glad you got your house cleaned though. A clean house does make a HUGE difference. Love all the pics of your little guys. Hopefully I'll be able to see them this summer!

marci said...

I would love to tend your babies (all 3 of them) if you need another break!!!

Cleaning the house with no interuptions sounds like HEAVEN!

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Hillary, I am glad you got to have a "break" and clean. A clean home does always have a nice feeling.

And, fyi, I would love to help out with the babies anytime!

kelliemcc said...

Get tenders again and we will go out and have some real fun!

Lindsey said...

That is so great! And what a great idea :) If you EVER need me to watch one or all of your babies, let me know! Hannah would love the buddies :)

Debbie said...

So glad you got a break. Wish I was around to be one of your "tenders" I would love to do it!

Natalie Bagley said...

Of course your break was all about cleaning your house. A clean house feels so good!!