Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Own Biggest Looser

My family has officially started our own Biggest Looser! We had official weigh-ins last night and our end date is May 23rd! The funnest part about it is that my Dad is sponsoring it. . . whoever looses the highest percentage of body weight wins the grand prize!!

The contestants include me and Tyler, my 2 sisters and their husbands, and my parents. We told my little brother and his girlfriend that they could play too but both of them are as skinny as they can get!

Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

We're rooting for you! After last time, I know you will do great. How fun to have family support.

The Bell Family said...

Good Luck!

Racheal said...

What a fun idea. I think you all look just fine though. ;) But being healthy is the way to go. I hope Signe isn't trying she is so skinny already. ;) Good luck. ;)

Emily said...

What's the prize? If it's a really good one, can I sign up too? ;)

Christiansen Family said...

We're rooting for me!