Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Let me do it by myself."

Justin is so independent. He likes to do everything "by myself". Here are just a few things he just has to do with no help.

* Anything with Dad's baby yellow screwdriver.
* Vaccuming. Don't get any ideas...he's not for hire.
* Dressing himself. Everything went on backwards for a while.

* Making his own breakfast. He needs a little supervision on this one.
* Dumping the soap in the washing machine.
* Setting the washing machine on the right cycle.

Things that I dont have pictures of that I should:
* buckling the belts in his carseat
* opening doors to go into any building
* brushing his teeth
* washing his own body and hair in the shower
* mixing the macaroni & cheese
* putting a DVD in the DVD player
* making his own peanut butter and honey sandwich
Just to name a few. I am so glad that he is independant. I expect so much out of him and he does so much to help me with whatever I need!

1 comment:

angelosam123 said...

Good Habit Dear
Like your child effort that he like to do his work done by himself.if you provide him a Excavators Hire on rent for his training we will do more better from here...