Friday, May 21, 2010

A typical day for Hillary

This is a typical day for me and the kids:

*Hunter wakes up at about 6:30 am
* Pack Tyler a lunch and make breakfast
*Eat breakfast with Tyler (this is sometimes the quietest time Tyelr and I have together)
*Justin wakes up
*Tyler leaves for work
*Justin eats breakfast
*Feed Hunter breakfast (mush and fruit)
*Fisher wakes up (he never cries, just waits for me to come get him)
*Feed Fisher breakfast (mush and fruit)
*Bathe & dress the twins
*Convince Justin to wear clothes and not jammies
*Shower
*Feed Hunter and put down for nap (hopefully by 9:30)
*Feed Fisher and put down for nap
*Get ready for the day (if I am lucky)
*Play with Justin
*Pick up the house
*Twins get up from nap and play
*Do exercises with Hunter
*Lunch for me and Justin
*Feed Twins again
*Afternoon naps for twins (hopefully by 2:00)
*Let Justin play with a friend or go outside
*Feed the twins again (mush and veggies)
*Have dinner
*clean up while Tyler studies
*put twins to bed
*put Justin to bed
*Tyler studies some more
*sit on couch to relax
*go to bed (usually way too late)
*get up in the night to feed Hunter and sometimes Fisher
*start all over


I am busy but I love being a mom and I love my boys. Things continue to get easier. Thanks to Tyler's mom who comes to help me with the twins so I can go to the grocery store and spend one-on-one time with Justin. Thanks to her we have clean clothes to wear. I am sure she folds more laundry around here than I do.

Next week the routine is sure to change.

2 comments:

Hermana Macy Udy said...

Hillary,

If you ever need to go to the store, I am more than happy to come over and watch the boys. Or if you just need a break. I would love to help!

Abs and Me said...

Hill, your little guys look so healthy and happy!!! That is so exciting! I hope things are going well for you! You sound like you have quite the busy life! Love and miss you!