Monday, October 4, 2010

1st Year Cake

The birthday party for the twins was so much fun. We had grandma's and grandpa's and other family over for cake and ice cream. Tyler and I put together a DVD of the past year with the babies. it was so much fun to watch with our families.


Here is the cake I made. I am no cake decorater but it was fun. Thanks to Rach for a few helpful tips.


I made Justin his own cake. He thought it was cool cause it had a 3 on it.


Here is Fisher. After he figured out that I was letting him play he ended up dumping his cake upside down and throwing his plate on the ground. Not a lot of eating just a lot of playing.


Here is Hunter. Hunter actually beat Fisher at putting his fingers in the frosting. He mainly just played in it.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hillary I can't believe your twins are one, that went by way fast. It's been fun to see them grow through the year, even though I haven't even met them.

Racheal said...

So cute. Great job on their cakes. They turned out cute. ;)