Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Year in Review

Fisher


Hunter



Fisher & Hunter (first time I got to hold both at the same time)


The day we brought them home. This was the first time Justin met his little brothers.


Crazy sleepers - Fisher and Hunter


Blessing Day - Fisher and Hunter


Pals - Fisher watching out for little brother Hunter


Look at them legs - Skinny Hunter and Chubby Fisher


Stroller Buddies and they even like to hold hands. Fisher & Hunter


My camo boys. This is one of our favorite pictures right now. These are classic faces of both of them.


Thanks boys for a fun and adventurous 1st year! We love you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So cute. I just love how different they are from each other!

kelliemcc said...

Oh, I had a little tear! They are so cute and I can't believe a year has gone by.