Friday, October 19, 2012

Hunter's - 5 Days Down

October 5, 2012.
Well, Hunter (and Mom) survived the first week of pre-school.  Hunter has done so well!  I have been so amazed at his progress this week.  When I pull up to the school in the morning Hunter gets so excited.  He starts kicking his feet and making his giddy sound and then he pats his legs with his hands.  It is so stinking cute.  I just pull up to the curb and get his walker out, put him in it and away he goes to the door.  He knows where to go and doesn't hesitate at all.  His teacher and the aides come out and pick up the bus kids first and then they get Hunter and they all walk to class together. 

When I get back to pick him up I just wait on the curb for him.  His teacher/aides walk him out.  He looks so big coming through the doors of the school with his walker all by himself.  I wait by the van and he walks all the way out.  He is so excited to see me and gives me the biggest hug ever! 

I just love how excited he is about school and how much he loves it.  He is so proud of himself!  And he made days 2-5 without taking a nap at school! Haha...


Hunter coming out of the school with Miss Lisa.  We love Lisa.
 
So big after 5 days of school
 
Here is a picture of th bus kids.  They are so stinking cute.


Way to go Hunter for surviving the 1st week! So proud of you.

No comments: