Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mac the Kindergarten Teddy Bear

February 27, 2013.

Justin was so excited to bring Mac home from school today.  Mac is their Kindergarten teddy bear that gets to take turns going home with students. 

This is Mac's notebook.  This is what it says:

Dear Friend,
My name is Mac. I love giving hugs, playing with toys, dressing up and watching movies. I hate getting dirty or wet. I am so happy that I get to spend a day playing with you!  You get to take me all the places that you go today and tonight.  Then you get to write about all of our adventures! ............

This is the picture Justin drew in the notebook.
He wrote:
I played my DS. I played batman. I red my book to Mac. I wosht (watched) TV with Mac.  I wosht suibob (spoungebob) with Mac. I culrdr (colored) with Mac. I played with my frens (friends) with Mac.

Here he is fast asleep with his animals.  Mac is the little white teddy bear on the far right.  Mac should feel important because he got the spot next to blue bear.

I love my Justin...and all his animals.

No comments: