Monday, March 10, 2014

Justin's 1st Day of 1st Grade

August 20, 2013.

Justin was very excited to start 1st grade.  I was not worried about him going to school all day because I knew he would love it.  His teacher is Mrs. Schmidt.  Justin met her at the back to school open house and was able to find his classroom and his desk.

Here he is on the 1st day. 



He was so excited to have a superheros backpack with a lunch box that strapped on.  He took lunch the first day.

He always has really liked riding the bus.  Here he is with Gwen and Will.  

Bye Mom.  He had no problems waving and jumping on the bus!  I am so proud of him for being brave to go to school.  

About 1 hour before Justin got home from school I was starting to get worried if he liked it or not.  It was starting to feel like such a LONG day to have him be at school for so long.  Fisher was really missing him too.  We walked to the bus stop to get him.  When I asked how his first day was he said, "Best first day of school Ever!"  Once he said that I knew I had nothing to worry about.

When we got home I had to laugh at his shirt.  He had 3 different stickers on his shirt.  The big one on the right is his name tag from class.  The top left one said 3:30 for B Track with his bus name "Juggler" on it.  The bottom right says Schmidt for his teacher.  I love how they kept track of him all day.

Justin is a fantastic student and he loves school.  Haha... he is sort of like his mother but smart like his father.

No comments: