Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU

Thank you to everyone who has wished us good luck! I it is wonderful to have all of the support and prayers.

A recap of today... 3 of 3 embryos survived the unfreezing process and were viable for the transfer. AMAZING!! They say that it is about 50% chance that a given embryo will be viable after unfreezing and all 3 of ours survived! We put all 3 back in!! Now that doesn't guarantee anything, so don't get too excited. With Justin we put 2 embryos back in and got one awesome little boy. We will take anything and will be happy.

I do know that Heavenly Father is in control and that things will work out how they should. I have faith in that.

Thank you again for all of the prayers and support.

PS
Diet update...I am proud to say that this morning I was .2 lbs below my goal weight to do In-Vitro!! What a great day! That makes it a total loss of 61 lbs since February and 100 lbs since Justin's birth last June. :) I will try to get some before & after shots posted soon.

7 comments:

Ousizch said...

Tyler, Hill, & Justin, Your blog is very nice and you had good content!
Stayed to built a blog that was useful for visitor and always thought to publish content that was great. Heeee, just support you…………………

Hope u have a great day!

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com

kelliemcc said...

Nice friend you got here, leaving you this nice comment. Maybe we could BBQ and make smores with OUSIZCH sometime, that'd be fun. Or wierd. Anyway, we are so excited for you guys, you are wonderful parents, even if you do wash the sauce off your son's ravioli, and you deserve many more!

Christiansen Family said...

Keep thinking positive and you'll have a positive outcome!

marci said...

I'm so happy everything went well... maybe you'll end up with triplets?!? I'm so glad you posted an update- I've been thinking about you!

Emily said...

Good luck Hillary and Tyler!

Becky said...

I am so happy that everything went well. I wish you the best.

Carrick family said...

Hope it will go smooth and work! I hope you will get pregnant this time!! I don't know if you heard that I am pregnant now. I hope this will be a miracle for you!