Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Transfer Day

Transfer day is finally here. We have survived a week of progestrone shots! Tyler has become quite the good little shot giver. I think I will have to start calling him Tyler-the-RN. Anyway, today is the day. This is how it will go - Transfer, 2 days bed rest, back to normal routine. We have to wait 2 long weeks before we can do a pregnancy test!

Liz, I have meant to call you (sorry I am a slacker) and wish you luck with the last days of your pregnancy! I hope you have a baby soon but not until Dave gets home, of course. Good Luck!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good Luck, I know exactly how you feel!! We did IVF for Kyle and Jack!! So I know it does work. The only thing I didn't do was bed rest. I did take it easy but with 3 other boys running around and it was the 4th of July, I couldn't - so just so you know bed rest doesn't necessarily mean "BED REST". I wish you all the best and you will be in our prayers for sure!!!

marci said...

Good Luck!!!! You are in our prayers!!!

Lindsey said...

THINKING OF YOU!!!!!

Christiansen Family said...

We are passing a long good thoughts.

Emily said...

Hope everything goes well!

The Fusselman's said...

good luck, we are thinking of you always. you are in our prayers, best of luck to you and your beautiful family!