Wednesday, July 22, 2009

23 Week Check Up

Today was the 23 week check up. I was excited that things went well. My blood pressure is doing great! Increasing blood pressure is a sign of pre-eclampsia and that is what put me on bed rest with Justin. So-far-so-good. The babies heartbeats were great - 153 & 160.

Next week is my first visit to the perinatologist. Perinatologists just concentrate on the babies health via ultra sounds. We are just praying that the perinatologist finds healthy babies.

I am going to be busy with doctor appointments starting very soon. I will go to the perinatologist every 2 weeks with non-stress tests in between those appointments. Plus I will see my OB every 2 weeks as well. Good thing I have plenty of awesome baby-sitters!

1 comment:

marci said...

Sign me up for babysitting!

Glad everything is going well!