Thursday, July 30, 2009

Perinatologist at 24 weeks

I went to the perinatologist the other day and had an ultrasound on the babies. Perinatologists just take a closer look at what is happening growth wise with the two little ones. The bigger the babies get the harder it is to see what is what in the ultrasound; so sorry, I don't have a great picture to post. Things are looking good. Both babies are about 1 lb 8 oz each. It is amazing that a mere 3 lbs of baby makes me look and feel like I do!! haha. Both babies are growing and developing well. We are keeping an eye on one of the babies kidney's and its fluid level.

I will go for another ultrasound in 4 weeks. My OB originally told me that I might be going to the perinatologist every two weeks so I am glad that at this point I am only going once a month!!

I am starting to feel more and more movement everyday. It is amazing to me to think about two little boys sharing such a confined space! It is so exciting!! We only have 12 weeks to go until I hit the goal of 36 weeks!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

It truly is amazing!!!! : ) Good luck on the 36 weeks!! Take it easy : ) xoxo

marci said...

I am so glad things are going well! I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left!

Lindsey said...

WOW it is flying by!!! Yay for a good appointment!

Natalie Bagley said...

I am so glad all is well!! 12 weeks is going to fly by.

Tavia said...

Hooray for things going so well! I can't believe that the time is going fast...hope you make it to 36 wks. (then again the time may not be as fast for you).

Kayleb & Jamie said...

I am glad that all is going well for you and your little ones! Good luck with all the movement as they get bigger! It is truely amazing how they can share such a tiny space! So much fun!