Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mom's tummy & 30 week update

Hillary: "Justin, what do you think of Mom's big tummy?"
Justin: after some thought, "Huge."

We are definatley to the stage that we need to watch what we say because we have little ears around us!!

I have officially made it to 30 weeks pregnant. According to the doctor I am doing great. My blood pressure is still good, which is always a concern for me. I am feeling pretty good considering I'm VERY pregnant. I get tired very easy and I have to be careful not to plan too much activity into one day. Little Justin has been a trooper. Every afternoon he plays by himself while I sit in the recliner and try to catch a little nap. It has been a little tough since he has decided he's done taking naps. Some days I get near desperate to have a few minutes of shut eye. Tyler has been good to me too. He has been very patient dealing with a GRUMPY wife.

We are shooting to make it 6 more weeks! Wish us luck!

So for all of you that haven't seen me in a while.....this is what VERY pregnant looks like!


7 comments:

Natalie Bagley said...

Hill
I love the basement and I think that you look GREAT!! We need to get together before those babies get here!

kelliemcc said...

Those babies are growing! I'm so glad to see a smile on your face and that your doing so good! And the basement looks awesome!

Lindsey said...

You look AMAZING Hillary. Seriously. You are totally glowing and I just can't wait to meet your little guys!!!

Emily said...

Look at that belly! I love it! Those babies must definitely be growing. ;) And the basement looks fabulous! Tyler did a great job.

Racheal said...

Wow. How fun that you can have 2 babies coming.

Gingerlylizzy said...

CALL MEEEEE! Serioulsy, if you are tired and need a nap, I will come get him for a couple hours :)

Elise said...

Hey! I have been thinking about you, so glad to see you're doing well and the blood pressure has stayed down this pregnancy! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks, you're on the home stretch!