Thursday, September 23, 2010

Marshmallows

The first show-and-tell at preschool is one to remember. I forgot that it was show-and-tell so we didn't have anything planned. We were rushing to get out the door and I grabbed Justin's backpack and noticed that he put the bag of marshmallows in it. I figured it would be ok for him to take them to school because he doesn't really like marshmallows so I didn't think he would get them out to eat them.

When I went back to pick Justin up his teacher told me about show-and-tell. I guess Justin took the marshmallows to show his class and then he passed one out to each kid. The other kids asked for more but Miss Marci told them no. Justin is so funny. He still talks about his marshmallows he took to school.

I don't think we will make a habit of sending snacks for show-and-tell! This week he is taking his sword that he made with Grandpa Scott.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How funny! I am sure Halle was the one asking for more. Thanks for the reminder about show and tell tomorow. I would have forgotten.

Emily said...

That's so funny! I bet his classmates loved it!