Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Eating time

Meal time is my least favorite time of the day because I have small children and small children dont like to try new things.  They only like to eat certain things a certain way.

But we still have good laughs while eating.

One night we had french bread pizza. Normally on these nights I make the little boys a totinos pizza.  But Justin decided that the french bread pizza looked better, who could blame him for that.  He told us he wanted a big piece and we better not cut it.  So we gave him a big peice.  He ate about 1/2 of it before 'his tummy was full'.  We were impressed.  





One night I made some sort of casserole.  Fisher's least favorite thing.  I was trying to entice him to eat a few bites by putting a few gold fish crackers on top.  I got busy cleaning up and when I got back to him he was eating a bowl full of fish crackers.  He had dumped the rest of the canister on his bowl.  He was as proud as ever of himself.  So I did what any good mother does and let him have gold fish for dinner!


Hunter is still working on eating at the table (bar at our house) with us.  So here he is at snack time with his Chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast drink.  Its all part of calorie packing!  That bottle is about 210 calories.

All these photos were taken the last week of February 2012.

No comments: