Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Egg Hunt 2012

April 7, 2012.We had the annual Gerber family Easter egg hunt at Haylie's house this year.  This year we tried hiding small toys or gadgets in half the eggs instead of just candy.  It was a hit with the kids. 

Here is the gang with all of their loot.
Back Row: Jason, Hannah, Emmie, Addie, Soren, Justin, Keegan.
Front Row: Will, Cole Hunter, Fisher.


Justin is finally tall enough to reach for the ones in the trees.

Fisher did pretty good.  He and the other little boys got a bit of a head start.

Hunter gathered eggs with the help from Dad.

Hunter was so happy. I wanted to get a picture with each of my boys but Hunter was the only one who would let me. 

This is Soren and Fisher.  They are quite a pair.  They have so much fun together and they play so good.  Soren is 3 weeks older than Fisher and Hunter.

My cute mom under the umbrella trying to stay cool.

Justin wouldn't let me be in the picture with him but I did get this one of him.  He is growing up and is so handsome.  I love his glasses!


No comments: