Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Hillary

March 24, 2012.

For my birthday this year Tyler and the boys surprised me with a bike and a bike trailer.  We had just gotten home from the hospital with Hunter the day before. That morning Tyler let me sleep in. Justin just couldnt take it any longer and he came and woke me up so I could come see my surprise.

My bike and trailer were out on the deck and I was so excited. 

Tyler said that he got the idea from Justin.  He asked Justin what he thougth they should get mom for my birthday and Justin replied, "I know Dad, a bike."  So thats what they did and I am so happy.

Here I am returning from my first ride with Fisher in tow.

Hunter even took a little ride.  We were ever so careful not to bump his back and not hit any bumps or holes.  We didnt want to jar him 4 days after surgery.

Here we are a few days later after a family bike ride to the gas station.

Thanks Tyler and boys for a great birthday!

No comments: