Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fisher's latest

Fisher is growing up so fast.  Here are some of his latest fads.

He is into "sauces" of any kind.  His current favorite is White Sauce (AKA Ranch).  When I make lunch I ask him what sauce he wants and then I fix something to go with that sauce.  He really likes chicken nuggets with white sauce and BBQ sauce mixed. What a character. 
This was taken March 26, 2012.


Fisher LOVES my coupon book.  He will sit at the kitchen table and flip through the pages forever.  The first day he found it he looked through it for over 1 hour!!  I loved it.  Best part of it is that he didn't even make a mess of it.  He loved picking out familiar things on the backs of the coupons.  One one of them he found Dora the Explorer and he thought that was pretty neat. 
This was taken March 29, 2012.


One morning I was feeding Hunter breakfast in the kitchen and I could hear Fisher in the TV room.  This is what I found.  I don't know what happened to his pajamas but here he is playing the IPAD.  This was taken March 16, 2012.

Fisher is one cute little boy.  He thinks he can do anything and he has no fear for trying! 

No comments: