Sunday, August 19, 2012

BBQ with my girls

July 14, 2012.

Every summer me and my girlfriends from high school have a summer BBQ with our families.  It is so much fun.

Natalie, Tiffany, Jake and Cody.  It is a small world when 2 girlfriends have husbands that served together in the mission field.  Cody and Jake served in St. Louis together; they never would have guessed that their girls were friends.

The kids and I played poison ball on the tramp.  That means I sat in the middle and tried to hit the kids with poison balls.

The kids and the dads played baseball.  Here is Justin and Austin talking about it.

Dawson up to bat.

Fisher loved swinging with the other little kiddos. 

Hunter getting some time with his favorite girl, Heather.

Natalie and Tiffany are both expecting babes.  #4 for Nat and #3 for Tiff. Both boys.

SMORES! 

Until next year girls....ok, I'll see you at Christmas for our Christmas Party!

No comments: