Friday, August 17, 2012

Neighborhood T-ball

July 11, 2012.

The boys wanted to play baseball with the neighbor kids.  So we set up in the neighbor's front yard and hit the ball into the road.  It was actually a lot of fun.

Justin up to bat.  He was telling the kids to go further out into the road so they could catch his ball.

Here Justin is running the bases.  Austin and Jayden were playing in the outfield.

Fisher up to bat.  Yes, he is facing the wrong direction.  I am not a very good baseball coach.

Austin chased all the balls that went out into the street. 
He was so good to play with the little kids and make it fun for them.

Hunter got his turn to bat too!  He ran the bases too.

I am so glad that my boys are making memories with each other.  I am so happy that I get to be part of those memories.

No comments: