Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Splash pad with the cousins

August 8, 2012.

My cousin Emily flew into town from Virginia.  Every summer that she comes we have a play date at the park with all the Gerber cousins who want to join us.  This year we decided to go to the Highland Splash Pad.  It was so fun to see everyone. 

When we got there Hunter was asleep and Justin wanted to hang out with him until he woke up.

This is one of my favorite pictures of me and Fisher.  He was truly a water bug and was up and down the river.  Addie and Emmie really helped me out and stayed right by my Fisher-man.  Look at that smile...he was having a blast.

Hunter liked getting his feet wet a little.  He did great with the cold water.

Justin fell and hit his head on one of the rocks in the river.  He got quite the goose egg.  The sucker fixed everything...almost.

Mandy with Gracie and Maggie. Haylie and Kristal and Soren in the shade.

Racheal and Tanner.

Kristal and me with Hunter.

Will and Cole and Jason.

 Thanks for the fun day out!  Can't wait until Emily comes next summer!

No comments: