Saturday, July 13, 2013

Justin the Protector

March 28, 2013.

Conversation with Justin while he was brushing his teeth.

Justin: "Mom, there is this kid at my school that his teeth stick out like this  (motions to his mouth with his hands ). Does that mean he doesn't brush his teeth?

Me: "No. Brushing teeth makes your teeth clean not straight."

Justin: "Well, I didn't say it to him."

Me: "Justin, you have to always remember to never say things to people that might hurt their feelings. You know, one day someone might tell you that Hunter is a little funny."

 Justin: "Well, if they do I will punch them in the nose."

Me: "I'm glad you want to stick up for Hunter. But you might want to just say something like Hunter is normal and he is my brother. Please be nice."

Justin: "And If they don't understand then I will just fight them."

I love that kid! So proud that he is so protective of Hunter.

No comments: