Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our New Summer Fun

June 7, 2013

I decided that I wanted to buy the boys a new summer toy.  When I told Tyler my plan he thought I was crazy!!  I wanted a blow-up waterslide.  So I bargain shopped and got a steal of a deal on this awesome slide!

This was our first day of waterslide fun!

Fisher isn't fazed by the ice cold water.  He loves every minute of being in the water.

Justin, Wyatt, Madi, Kierra and Maggie.

Justin coming down.... he doesn't like the shower at the top of the slide much.

A successful first run down the slide.
 
Hunter got in on the summer action..... but not in the ice cold water..... iPad love.
 
Maggie


Wyatt, Justin and Will. 
 
 
It is so much fun to have a toy the whole neighborhood enjoys!  To many more summer days of waterslide fun!

No comments: