Thursday, October 15, 2009

A few pictures

This is what I get to see every morning when I get to the hospital. Hunter always has his arms out of his blanket. Fisher is on the left and Hunter on the right. So snug together.
This is the first time that Tyler was able to hold both babies together. This was the first time he held Fisher. He was able to hold Hunter for a moment the day they were born.
Fisher on the left and Hunter on the right. Aren't they so cute! They are both above 5 lbs now!!




6 comments:

Nate & Brianne said...

Yhey are just so dang adorable! And the two of them snuggling...oh my:)

Racheal said...

How cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I love to see them. I am so happy for all of you.

kelliemcc said...

They are adorable, little snuggle buddies!

Debbie said...

Hillary,
I am so happy for you! The boys are adorable. Hope all continues to go well. Congratulations!

Natalie Bagley said...

Yeah!! Keep it up boys!

Emily Page said...

So cute. I can definately tell that they are getting bigger already!!