Wednesday, November 7, 2012

1st Rhino Ride as a Family

October 13, 2012.
 
Here we are on our first FAMILY Rhino ride.  It was so much fun!  Thanks to Tyler for converting the 2 seater to a 5-seater!  The boys liked it.  This is on the hills by our house.
 
 
The boys: Justin, Hunter and Fisher.  They look tough in their new helmets and their shades.  Fisher looks a little in pain... not pain... Hunter was bugging him.
 
 
Justin was so cute. He held Hunter's hand the entire time. If Hunter tried to take his hand away Justin just grabbed it and held on; finally Hunter just gave in and left it there.  We were so proud of Justin protecting like he always does.
 
This is the view from where we turned around. It was getting chilly.
 
I was a nervous nelly.  I was so worried about the boys.  I kept turning around so much that I finally sat nearly sideways in my seat.  By the time we got home I calmed down just a little bit. We had fun!

No comments: