Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hunter's Picture Day

October 5, 2012.

I didnt order any school pictures of Hunter.  I didnt for 2 reasons.  1) We just got family pictures. 2) Hunter never looks at the camera so I figured this time wouldnt be any different.

I decided that I would get a class composite and that was all.  So I sort of forgot it was picture day.  This is how it played out.....

I was getting Hunter dressed to go to school. I figured it was Friday and he had dressed nice all week so I put him in sweats and a T-shirt.  I decided not to come his hair.  When I was dropping Hunter off at school I noticed that his teacher looked really cute.  She always looks cute but on this day I noticed something different about her but I couldnt put my finger on it.  Oh well.  I went about my business with Fisher while Hunter was at school.  I got back to pick him up and this is how it went:

Lisa: "Hunter did good today.  We even got him to look."
Me: "Look at what?"
Lisa: "For the camera."
Me: It all of a sudden hit me, "Oh, no. It was picture day. This is not what I wanted him to wear for pictures.  I didnt even comb his hair."
Lisa, Lindsey, and Miss Gina: "Hahahahahaha."

So I got the proof and just had to buy it.



He is so handsome and looks so old.  He is looking at the camera so well and sitting so straight.

1 comment:

Racheal said...

It looks great. He does look so grown up.