Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hunter in class

October 31, 2012.

Following the Halloween Parade at Hunter's school I stayed and helped with the class Halloween Party.  Grandma Sing took Fisher shopping to Walmart.

Here Hunter is at snack time with Miss Lisa.  Hunter was only interested in books.  This is his chair.  It has a seatbelt and wheels!  This chair pushes right up under the table so he can participate with the class.
 
Here he is eating snacks and decorating his sugar cookie.
 
Hunter was dressed up as Buzz Lightyear but I took him out of it for class because it is a little hot.  So underneath Buzz he was Batman. 
 
I really enjoyed spending time in his class.  I wa able to see how they do things . . . sort of . . . it was a CRAZY day to say the least.  The activities included pumpkin bowling, q-tip skeletons, decorating cookies, and the sensory table.  Hunter just wanted to play with the books.  He kept crawling over to the book table and I kept trying to get him to participate but he just kept at the books. I finally gave up and let him play.
 
I left that day a little overwhelemed but still had fun.

No comments: