Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dads a pee-on

Yesterday Tyler had quite the day. Everyone one of the boys peed on him! Fisher and Hunter managed to pee on Dad at least once. The best one of all though was Justin. Tyler and Justin got in the big jetted tub together. Justin stood up, took the stance and peed all over Tyler's legs. He laughed and said "Pee on Dad!" The way I figure it is that Justin must have thought it was funny when I told him that the brothers peed on Dad and he wanted to be just like them.

oh, and I just have to mention that last night Justin started doing darndest cutest thing ever. When one of the twins cries he pats their arm or tummy and says, "Don't cry baby brother. Don't cry."

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is classic! I love it when Dad gets the brunt sometimes. I still remember when Mady spit up into Phil's mouth!
It was so good to see you today. You look great (even if you are tired!)
I hope things smooth out a little so you can get more sleep.

Emily said...

That's too funny! I always wonder what's going on in their little heads. ; )