Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Brothers

I just love the things the boys do together.  They are the best little boys a mom could ask for and they are such good friends.

Hunter and Fisher having an afternoon chocolate milk watching cartoons.  (This picture is a little old cause Fisher doesn't have a bottle anymore.)


Justin and Fisher LOVE to wrestle with Dad when he gets home from work. Lately, Hunter has been joining in with them.  Justin and Fisher are so good to be a little softer with him.

All my boys having snacks on the couch.

One day Justin wanted an ice cream.  So I gave him one and when I came back into the kitchen this is the conversation I heard.
Justin: "One lick for you, one lick for me.  How about a new pattern.  One lick for you, two licks for me." 
I just loved that.  Thanks for sharing Justin.

Justin is so interested in the geographical location of places that I bought him a map of the United States. Here he is showing Fisher all the places that he knows. Justin knows that Jahde is on his mission in Florida, Disneyland is in California, Benjamin lives in Nevada (a friend that moved from our ward), and we live in Utah.

Hunter loves to play Pat-a-Cake and Justin is good to play with him.

The boys love playing Lego's together. Making towers is their favorite.

One afternoon Justin and Fisher built a train in the kitchen.  They took all the chairs from the bar and from the table and made this train.  They played for about 45 minutes on this.

Good morning boys.  They love their cartoons before breakfast.

One of Hunter's favorite things to do is jump in his bed with his brothers.  He still needs help from mom to do this but he always gets the biggest smile on his face.  In this picture they were ready for bed and they got all hyped up to go to bed.  It is worth it though because they love it so much.

Justin is such a good big brother.  He likes to get all 3 of them on his bed to read books.  Fisher has started to look at his own book while Justin reads to Hunter.

Justin loves to hold Hunter and give him loves.

 
I just love that all three of my boys - Justin, Fisher and Hunter - are such good friends!

No comments: