Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fisher at night

May 9, 2013.

Every night before family prayer Fisher gets his spiderman blanket.  This is how he prefers to wrap up in it...... with it over his head.  For some reason this helps him relax.


Fisher is my crazy sleeper.  He even does this when he goes to sleep. He has to cover his head with his blanket.  We always take it off his face when he finally falls asleep.  But if I can catch him in his bed before he wakes up this is usually how I find him.....with his blanket over his head. 


Fisher has been working on getting potty trained.  He is doing great.  But it appears that he was a little extra tired and didn't quite wake up in time.  Hehe.  I am so proud of him for doing a good job.  We went straight to day and night training for him.  He has done pretty good waking up in the night and comes and tells me if he needs to go. 

Yay for my sleepy-spiderman-potty-training-boy!  Love you little man! and I love the way you sleep!

No comments: